| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in August is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 225mm (8.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The skies in Locarno, Ticino are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:23 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: