| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in January is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 56mm (2.2in) of fluid is laid.
- The blue above Locarno, Ticino is a little dull having an average of a mere 4:13 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:03.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: