| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp. Some 152mm (6in) of liquid tumbles.
- In November the skies in Locarno, Ticino are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:52 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: