| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in September is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish. Around 195mm (7.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The heavens above Locarno, Ticino are fine having on balance a detectable 6:32 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: