| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in February is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water descends.
- The heavens above Locarno, Ticino are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:56 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: