| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in July is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 207mm (8.1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- In July the skies in Locarno, Ticino are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:07 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:52 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:21.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: