| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Locarno, Ticino in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet. Around 185mm (7.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- In October the skies in Locarno, Ticino are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:07 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Locarno, Ticino October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Locarno, Ticino: